Intermediate (3-Day Workshop) SlowMoe Sloth by Wayneston Bears
*Please email Wayne to make arrangement for Date & Time for the workshop.
Come and hang out with us!
This is an Intermediate Sloth Workshop for junior bear artist where you will improve and discover new techniques.
In this 3-day workshop, you will learn how to construct a poseable sloth with internal wire armature. You will also learn how to create claws and needle felt the nose.
So be sure to join us for this fun and unique class.
- Learning to sew multiple piece body and face pattern.
- Stuffing the head, needle sculpting and setting the eyes
- Creating the wire armatures
- Introduction to tools
- Stuffing and jointing
- Learn how to close the openings after stuffing
- Trimming fur
- Creating the claws
- Needle felting the nose
- Attaching the claws
- Painting the nose
- Trimming fur
- Adding shadings to enhance the overall appearance of the sloth
Fees includes all materials.
For enquiries, email Wayne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Get Here
Wayneston Studios is located at The Promenade @ Pelikat, 183 Jalan Pelikat Road B1-128, Singapore 537643
• Please arrive 10mins earlier and have your breakfast/lunch before the workshop.
• If you taking a bus from Kovan MRT, please take a direct bus 113 and alight at 4th bus stop when you see Yuying Secondary School.
• Cross the road and walk straight through the park you will see The Promenade @ Pelikat.
Terms & Conditions
1. Duration of class might be extended if the students are unable to complete their bear.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
5. Wayneston Studios will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools in our studio or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.