Needle Felt Unicorn by OooDolls (1-Day Special Workshop)
This is the class for you. Come and make one for yourself..
Just bring your curiosity and enthusiasm.
Learn how to make a poseable Needle Felt Unicorn with Internal Wire Armature.
This class is open to all levels including beginners to Needle Felting.
Join Colleen Spies for a fun class and you will come away with a 7 inch poseable Unicorn. She will be bringing a selection of her hand dyed/painted curly locks for the Unicorn's mane and tail. You can personalise your Unicorn by picking your choice of color.
She will cover the important basics of needle felting from types of wool to use to proper handling of tools to needle felt successfully .
You will learn easy step by step process on how to construct an internal wire armature for the Unicorn, sculpting the wool on to the armature, hair attachments, horn and eye attachments and final detailing.
Register today and don't miss this out on this opportunity. Needle Felting offers you endless possibilities to sculpt with wool.
*Fees includes all materials, exclude hair and tail for the unicorn.
(Please pay $20 to instructor for the choice of coloured locks)
*Size of unicorn: Approximately 4 inch body length and about 6 inches tall
*Foam pad will be provide and to be returned after workshop.
*Additional felting needles may be purchased separately.
*No Prior Sewing experience is required.
*Suitable for 12 years old and up.
*Each session is limited to 8 participants.
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2019
Colleen Spies is a doll artist from Arizona, USA. She has been making dolls since 2014. Colleen specialises in Needle Felting using barbed needles and wool to create anything imaginable.
Her needle felting techniques allows her to ‘sculpt’ freely using wool. Her inspiration comes in many forms, an idea, a photograph, beautiful music, or the world around her.
She expands upon these inspirations using her love of art, strong vibrant colours, custom dyed curly locks, and a few decorative accessories.
Colleen is always striving to create innovative looks, explore new ideas, and deliver a one-of-a-kind (OOAK) OOODoll for her one-of-a-kind client.
You can view more of Colleen’s creations on her page:
For enquiries, email Wayne at: email@example.com
How to Get Here
Wayneston Studios is located at The Promenade @ Pelikat, 183 Jalan Pelikat Road B1-128, Singapore 537643
• Please arrive 10mins earlier and have your breakfast/lunch before the workshop.
• If you taking a bus from Kovan MRT, please take a direct bus 113 and alight at 4th bus stop when you see Yuying Secondary School.
• Cross the road and walk straight through the park you will see The Promenade @ Pelikat.
• If you are driving, the parking is free in the mall.
Terms & Conditions
1. Duration of class might be extended if the students are unable to complete their bear.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
5. Wayneston Studios will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools in our studio or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.