Miniature Teddy Bear/Animal Workshop by TS Mini Bears, 11am - 6pm
Learn to create a cute miniature Teddy Bear/Animals from Award-Winning Bear Artist, Tatiana Scalozub from Ukraine.
*Please choose the correct animal choice while paying. Changing of animal choice is not allowed after the transaction is approved.
In this workshop, you will work mostly with face, ears, shading, and coloring, discovering secret techniques to create eyelids and ribbon embroidery.
What You’ll Learn:
• Stuffing the body with glass beads and poly fiber
• Back stitching the body
• Attaching the tail
• Working with ears, sewing them into the head
• Sculpting the face
• Stitching the nose and mouth
• Attaching the eyes
• Making eyelids
• Shading/coloring with pastels on the paw pads and face
• Embroidering the head with silk ribbons, beads, threads, sequins
• The workshop includes silk ribbon embroidery technique 2-3 hours
• Back stitching the head
All Sewing Tools and Materials used during the Workshop will be provided. A bunny pattern to all students including video tutorials.
***BONUS: All participants will receive a bunny pattern including video tutorials.
CLOSING DATE: 20 October 2019
*Size of Teddy Bear/Animal is approximately 9cm tall.
*All parts will be pre-sewn and jointed.
*Fees includes all materials.
*No Prior Sewing or Embroidery experience is required.
*Suitable for 15 years old and up.
*There will be one hour break in between the workshop
*Each session is limited to 20 participants.
*Workshop might be cancelled if there is under 2 participants and full course fee will be refunded.
Tatiana Scalozub is a Teddy Bear Artist from the Ukraine. She has been making Teddy Bears since 2007. Tatiana specialises in, and enjoys creating miniature bears and friends.
Some of her achievements include 4 TOBY Awards, 2 URSA Awards, and numerous features in International Teddy Bear Magazines.
She has also been actively participating at Teddy Bear and Doll exhibitions in Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Russia and Ukraine.
Besides making and selling artist Teddy Bears, Tatiana also teaches online and live classes.
Visit Tatiana’s website below to view more of her creations.
For enquiries, email to: email@example.com
or Wayne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Our Tampines Hub
1 Tampines Walk, Singapore 528523
Function Room #02-05 (Take Escalator from Lobby B)
Date: Saturday, 16 November 2019
Time: 11am - 6pm
How to Get Here
By MRT (Train):
Alight at Tampines MRT Station (DT32, EW2) (approx. 5 mins walk)
Bus Stop A & B – 3, 10, 20, 22, 23, 31, 34, 39, 65, 67, 292, 293
Bus Stop C – 22, 293
The Basement 2 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance A & C, via Tampines Avenue 4 & 5 or via Tampines Walk. The Basement 1 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance B
(See directions outlined below)
For more information about the venue, visit:
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
2. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
3. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
4. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show and Our Tampines Hub, management and staff or anyone involved with the show will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show / Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.
Visit our website for more information: http://sgteddyandfriendsshow.com/