'Jingle' Christmas Panda Workshop by Nikkel Bears, 11am - 2pm | 3 - 6pm
Students will receive pre-sewn ‘Jingle’ panda, and Margaret will share with you how to sand and seal the needle felted nose, shading paws and eye patches using pastels. You will also be making a Christmas hat with fur trim and pom pom so you to dress your panda ready for Christmas, plus Christmas decoration/bell.
*Size of mouse: Approximately 18cm tall
*Fee includes all materials.
*Some parts of the panda and Christmas hat will be pre-cut and sewn
*No Prior Sewing experience is required.
*Suitable for 12 years old and up.
*Each session is limited to 6 participants.
*Workshop might be cancelled if there is under 2 participants and full course fee will be refunded.
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2019
Margaret Burke from Australia is a self-taught bear artist, designing and making bears since 2007. Her bears won multiple TOBY Industry Choice Awards, URSA Awards and has been featured numerous times on International Magazines.
Each of Margaret’s bears are hand-sewn and she hand-painted their eyes as she likes her creations to have depth of character that speaks to people.
She enjoys traveling and experiencing various cultures, which gives her inspiration for her works. She designs and make all the costumes and adornments for her bears.
Visit Margaret’s Facebook page here:
For enquiries, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Wayne at: email@example.com
Venue: Our Tampines Hub
1 Tampines Walk, Singapore 528523
Function Room #02-05 (Take Escalator from Lobby B)
Date: Saturday, 16 November 2019
Time: 11am - 6pm
How to Get Here
By MRT (Train):
Alight at Tampines MRT Station (DT32, EW2) (approx. 5 mins walk)
Bus Stop A & B – 3, 10, 20, 22, 23, 31, 34, 39, 65, 67, 292, 293
Bus Stop C – 22, 293
The Basement 2 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance A & C, via Tampines Avenue 4 & 5 or via Tampines Walk. The Basement 1 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance B
(See directions outlined below)
For more information about the venue, visit:
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
2. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
3. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
4. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show and Our Tampines Hub, management and staff or anyone involved with the show will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show / Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.
Visit our website for more information: http://sgteddyandfriendsshow.com/