Temari Teddy Bear by Keiko Yoshii, 11am - 6pm
Temari Teddy Bear is 17cm tall, made from soft, shiny Japanese Silk Mohair. Pad and footpads are made from Japanese vintage kimono fabric.
*Size of bear: Approximately 17cm tall
*Fee includes all materials.
*No Prior Sewing experience is required.
*Suitable for 15 years old and up.
*Each session is limited to 6 participants.
*Workshop might be cancelled if there is under 2 participants and full course fee will be refunded.
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2019
For enquiries, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Wayne at: email@example.com
Venue: Our Tampines Hub
1 Tampines Walk, Singapore 528523
Function Room #02-05 (Take Escalator from Lobby B)
Date: Saturday, 16 November 2019
Time: 11am - 6pm
How to Get Here
By MRT (Train):
Alight at Tampines MRT Station (DT32, EW2) (approx. 5 mins walk)
Bus Stop A & B – 3, 10, 20, 22, 23, 31, 34, 39, 65, 67, 292, 293
Bus Stop C – 22, 293
The Basement 2 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance A & C, via Tampines Avenue 4 & 5 or via Tampines Walk. The Basement 1 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance B
(See directions outlined below)
For more information about the venue, visit:
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
2. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
3. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
4. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show and Our Tampines Hub, management and staff or anyone involved with the show will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show / Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.
Visit our website for more information: http://sgteddyandfriendsshow.com/