Bunny Doll Workshop by Pandaeyes (1-Day Special Workshop)
This is the class for you. Come and make one for yourself.
Just bring your curiosity and enthusiasm.
Join Hoe Wenyi for a fun class and you will come away with an 8 inch Bunny Doll. You will learn how to sew a bunny doll with a sewing machine. Wenyi will introduce and recommend the choice of fabrics and materials to use.
Learn more about the facial proportion and creating expression of the doll through embroidery. You can personalise your Bunny Doll by picking your choice of color.
Available colours: Dark Grey / Coffee / Cream / Pink
Register today and don't miss this out on this opportunity.
Time: 11am - 6pm
Pandaeyes was founded by Hoe Wenyi in 2005. Based in Malaysia, his earlier dolls were mainly created from socks. As time passed, Wenyi slowly evolved and incorporated new techniques and different medium into his handmade dolls through experimentation and creating new designs.
Pandaeyes specialises in making dolls as his main subjects and often includes illustrations too.
Pandaeyes dolls are also recognised as black-eyed dolls as the brand name implies.
The dolls are designed to have warm, cheerful expressions which their creator hopes will give positive energy and happiness to their owners.
*Fees includes all materials.
*Suitable for 12 years old and up.
For enquiries, email Wayne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Get Here
Wayneston Studios is located at The Promenade @ Pelikat, 183 Jalan Pelikat Road B1-128, Singapore 537643
• Please arrive 10mins earlier and have your breakfast/lunch before the workshop.
• If you taking a bus from Kovan MRT, please take a direct bus 113 and alight at 4th bus stop when you see Yuying Secondary School.
• Cross the road and walk straight through the park you will see The Promenade @ Pelikat.
• If you are driving, the parking is free in the mall.
Terms & Conditions
1. Duration of class might be extended if the students are unable to complete their project.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
5. Wayneston Studios will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools in our studio or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.