Beginner (3-Day Workshop) --- Needle Felt Polar Cub by Wayneston Bears
*Please email Wayne to make arrangement for Date & Time for the workshop.
Learn how to make a 5 inch Needle Felted Polar Cub (Head to Back) from Award-winning Teddy Bear artist, Wayne Lim.
This is a 3-day workshop suitable for adult beginners. We will cover the important basics of needle felting from types of wool to use to proper handling of tools to needle felt successfully. We will share tips and tricks on building a wire armature to support your sculpture, posing them and various needle felting techniques to form wool to the desired shape.
Fees includes all materials.
For enquiries, email Wayne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Get Here
Wayneston Studios is located at The Promenade @ Pelikat, 183 Jalan Pelikat Road B1-123, Singapore 537643
• Please arrive 10mins earlier and have your breakfast/lunch before the workshop.
• If you taking a bus from Kovan MRT, please take a direct bus 113 and alight at 4th bus stop when you see Yuying Secondary School.
• Cross the road and walk straight through the park you will see The Promenade @ Pelikat.
• If you are driving or taking a cab, please alight at Lobby 3 and take the lift to Basement 1.
Terms & Conditions
1. Duration of class might be extended if the students are unable to complete their bear.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
5. Wayneston Studios will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools in our studio or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.