Beginner (1-Day Workshop) --- Teddy Bear Garment Making Workshop by Simon Chan
*Please email Wayne to make arrangement for Date & Time for the workshop.
Wayneston Studios is pleased to collaborate with our upcoming local fashion designer to conduct the Teddy Bear Garment Making Workshop. You will learn how to make an outfit for a 10.5-inch-tall Teddy Bear.
Project One: Make a Teddy Bear Dress
Project Two: Make a Teddy Bear Singlet and Pants
Course Fee per workshop: $140
Course Fee for 2 workshops: $260 (Please email Wayne to confirm your lesson dates)
Time: 12noon – 4pm (Approximately 4 hours)
*Min. 2 students to commence.
Please take note:
- Students will learn how to measure, draft, and sew a Teddy Bear outfit on a sewing machine. You can also bring home your designed patterns.
- Students are to prepare their own fabrics. A material list will be provided before the commencement of class.
- Nicholas Teddy Bear Pattern is not included in the workshop; however it is available for purchase in our store and website.
Click here for Nicholas Pattern
Click here for Nicholas Kit
- Students may bring along their own Teddy Bear sized between 9 to 11 inch tall for the workshop.
Simon Chan is a local fashion designer who graduated from the University of East London with a BA(Hons) in Fashion in 2015. In the same year, he was introduced as an emerging young talent by Lian He Zao Bao (联合早报). Since then, many of Simon’s designs were featured on media platforms such as Prints, News and TV productions. His designs are very instinctual, mostly inspired by the surroundings, geometrical shapes and his Asian roots.
Currently, Simon is a collaborative designer and trainer with Singapore Fashion Runway, a social enterprise that nurtures people with special needs and disadvantaged groups. He is also a freelance fashion educator, focusing on subjects such as Fashion Design, Drafting and Sewing.
For enquiries, email Wayne at: email@example.com
How to Get Here
Wayneston Studios is located at The Promenade @ Pelikat, 183 Jalan Pelikat Road B1-123, Singapore 537643
• Please arrive 10mins earlier and have your breakfast/lunch before the workshop.
• If you taking a bus from Kovan MRT, please take a direct bus 113 and alight at 4th bus stop when you see Yuying Secondary School.
• Cross the road and walk straight through the park you will see The Promenade @ Pelikat.
• If you are driving or taking a cab, please alight at Lobby 3 and take the lift to Basement 1.
Terms & Conditions
1. Duration of class might be extended if the students are unable to complete their bear.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
5. Wayneston Studios will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools in our studio or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.