Softie Bear Workshop (School Holiday Workshop)
Learn to make a Softie Teddy Bear at Wayneston Studios. In this workshop, your child will learn to set eyes and nose for their Teddy Bear and basic sewing techniques to close the opening after stuffing.
Our workshop aims to promote the appreciation and awareness of handmade toys.
At the end of the day, your child can create something out of their own hands, this provides them a sense of ownership, discipline and gives them room for unlimited creativity. Children can experience success when they are able to achieve something. This sense of satisfaction is invaluable.
Come join us and have fun dabbling in the Art of Bear Making!
*Fees includes all materials.
*Suitable for 7 years old and up.
*Each session is limited to 6 participants.
For enquiries, email Wayne at: email@example.com
How to Get Here
Wayneston Studios is located at The Promenade @ Pelikat, 183 Jalan Pelikat Road B1-123, Singapore 537643
• Please arrive 10mins earlier and have your breakfast/lunch before the workshop.
• If you taking a bus from Kovan MRT, please take a direct bus 113 and alight at 4th bus stop when you see Yuying Secondary School.
• Cross the road and walk straight through the park you will see The Promenade @ Pelikat.
• If you are driving, please park at Lobby 3 and take the lift to basement 1.
Terms & Conditions
1. Duration of class might be extended if the students are unable to complete their bear.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
5. Wayneston Studios will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools in our studio or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.